I’m joining this blog hop for the first time. The blog hop is hosted by Alison from Alison can read and by Rachel from Parajunkie. I’m new to this so I’m not exactly sure how this works. Today’s challenge is to summarize your favorite ten books using only seven words.
1. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis
Children find magical world via a wardrobe.
2. Lord of the Nutcracker Men by Iain Lawrence
Boy realizes the gruesome reality of war.
3. The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
Unicorn becomes human to save her kind.
4. Prism by Faye and Aliza Kellerman
Teenagers must escape from an alternate universe.
5. Heartlight by T. A. Barron
Girl traverses the universe to save Earth.
6. The Boy at the End of the World by Greg Van Eekhout
Boy finds home in post-apocalyptic Earth.
7. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Couple overcome their differences to be together.
8. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
Man learns about life through caring for another.
9. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Patterson
Young boy learns about the value of friendship.
10. Night by Elie Wiesel
Boy changed forever by concentration camp experience.
Let me know what you think!